- WOULD YOU LIKE TO HAVE SUMMERS, WEEKENDS AND HOLIDAYS OFF?
- WOULD YOU LIKE TO BE HOME WHEN YOUR CHILDREN GET HOME FROM SCHOOL?
If you answered "YES" to these questions, consider a position with the Carpentersville School District #300 foodservice.
Now hiring for 2011-2012 school year:
- Lunch Monitors - 2 hour position - positions open District wide
- Substitutes - positions open District wide
- Lunch Monitors - 2 hour position - positions open in Hampshire area
- Substitutes - positions open in Hampshire area
- Cashiers - positions open in Hampshire area
Click here for an Employment Application. (This is a pdf form which you can print, filll out and bring to our office. See address below.)
Excellent Part/Full Time Benefits Paid On The Job Training NO Weekends or Holidays
All CUSD #300 School Holidays and Summers off...Guaranteed
No Phone Calls Please.
See Jill Reiske in person to apply at:
Carpentersville Middle School
300 Cleveland Avenue, Door #27
Carpentersville, IL 60110
Where the "BEST" people want to work!